Development of a unified patient flow model
A global specialty pharmaceutical company sought to improve understanding of business opportunities underlying the patient flow for their rare disease franchises. The challenge was two-fold: identify areas for improvement in country-level patient finding excellence while creating a unified language and ongoing process across countries and franchises at the global level.
- Development, together with the global franchise teams, of disease-specific patient flows and methodologies for their completion
- Conduction of 30 live patient flow workshops and 20+ remote sessions:
- Quantification of the patient flow
- Identification of opportunities along the flow
- Prioritization and quantification of opportunities
- Development of a user-friendly Patient Flow toolkit for yearly refresh of the exercise, to be used by country teams