Firoze E. Katrak
Dr. Katrak is an expert in industrial marketing and pricing, industry structure, interproduct competition, business strategy, technology assessment, competitive costs assessments, and financial analysis. Over the last thirty years, Dr. Katrak has consulted extensively on:
- Business strategy for minerals/materials/industrial companies;
- Helping CEO’s of materials/industrial companies organize their firms to meet global competitive challenges;
- Market assessment and pricing for metals, engineered materials, and industrial products/components;
- Technology cost and competitive analysis of mining, materials producing, and industrial companies;
- Identifying and exploiting organic and acquisitions basedinvestment opportunities to drive growth; and
- Business turnarounds and share holder value enhancements.
Dr. Katrak’s expertise and experience are in integrating all the diverse elements in the management of complex global industrial businesses. He has directed and performed studies analyzing a wide variety of materials and industrial components. Dr. Katrak has also been involved in litigation matters for patent infringement, breach of joint research agreement, valuation of assets, damages, and other related issues.
ScD, Materials Engineering — Finance and Business Economics, MIT
MatE, Materials Engineering, MIT
SM, Process Metallurgy, MIT
BTech, Metallurgical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology