CRA helps pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical devices companies achieve optimum performance across key aspects of their business including innovation, commercial success, organization, and reputation, all for the long-term benefit of patients, clinicians, employees, and shareholders. We work with life sciences businesses directly as well as with their legal counsel, industry associations, government organizations, and advocacy groups.
Comprehensive, integrated expertise
Why clients value CRA
CRA brings clarity and solutions to complex challenges. Clients turn to us when they need to make the right decision, implement it the right way, and secure buy-in from key stakeholders. Their trust in us is rooted in our emphatic focus on clients and their needs:
- Decades of hands-on life sciences experience
- Dedicated specialist life sciences team
- In-depth sector knowledge, from R&D to market entry and beyond
- Strong academic credentials in science, economics, and business
- Longstanding client relationships
- Analytical rigor and deep insights, enabling better decisions that drive sustainable outcomes
- Creative solutions backed by tactical support in execution
- Buy-in based on genuine engagement with key stakeholders
- Partnership with clients, working with them not for them
The CRA life sciences team operates from offices across the United States and Europe to provide insights on global issues and local market knowledge as well as ease of access for our clients.