"Life Sciences Policy"
Life Sciences Policy
Assessment of life sciences market, policy, and regulatory environments.
CRA’s policy team provides analysis and insights into issues affecting the life sciences industry. We work across global, regional and national policy areas to assess and make recommendations relating to current situations and the potential impacts of proposed policy changes, in support of clients’ strategic priorities.
CRA has a reputation for independence and rigour, benefiting from long standing relationships with most leading pharma organisations as well as national governments and the European Commission and industry associations such as IFPMA, EFPIA, and PhRMA. Our specialist team has provided unique policy oversight for the past 15 years, working closely with our strategy consultants to support clients in achieving their wider corporate objectives. We deliver high quality, robust analysis but in a compelling fashion that is accessible to the target audience, whomever it may be.
Clients come to CRA’s policy team when they want to:
- Evaluate the impact of regulation and how clients can optimise their position accordingly
- Anticipating future changes in the policy environment and the business implications associated with them
- Develop policy positioning - assessing the cost and benefits of different policy options
- Support government affairs functions in managing and coordinating global policy processes in alignment with commercial priorities of the business
- Influence the macro policy environment at global, regional, and national level through robust evidence development
Specialist policy capabilities