Marina Belezina joined Marakon in 2002 and is a Director in the London office. Marina has extensive experience working with senior executives of leading global companies on a range of high-stake issues, including corporate and business unit strategy development and execution; growth and profitability improvement; defining a focused top management agenda; organizational design and strengthening organizational capabilities; leadership effectiveness, and change management. She is experienced in facilitating senior executive dialogues, competitive market assessment and customer research, business model architecture design, and business case development. Marina’s industry experience spans banking, insurance, consumer goods, and industrial. She has extensive international experience having worked in the UK, continental Europe, emerging markets, and the US.
Some representative assignments Marina has led include:
- Assisted the business banking division of a European banking group to re-assess current strategy and define a winning business model for the “new normal”
- Led global portfolio review (business lines and regional network) for a global Banking group, resulting in major investments, divestitures, and strategic alliances
- Advised on and supported re-organization of a global Bank, including detailed design of the global markets unit and its interface with client units, and internal processes and governance
- Assisted a leading multinational food company to define a consumer insight-driven strategy and business model for one of the underperforming US businesses that will enable turnaround and profitable growth
- Assisted the new CEO of a pan-European packaging company to define a focused top management agenda and build stronger strategic planning and execution capabilities to achieve winning performance