Our team assists companies and their counsel in seeking truth when independently responding to allegations of fraud, abuse, misconduct and non-compliance. We deliver deeper insights more quickly as a result of our commitment to deploying cross-trained teams of experienced forensic professionals.
- Quality in delivering unparalleled client services, impact, effort and responsiveness
- Integrity as an expression of objectivity, independence, courage and accountability
- Innovation through collaboration
- Empathy and transparency in actions and thoughts
- Responsibility to foster an environment for professional growth and recognition for impactful contributions
- Respect for colleagues and clients
- Diversity in thoughts, experiences, backgrounds and technical expertise
Our practice – including our state-of-the art digital forensics, eDiscovery and cyber incident response lab – has been certified under International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001:2013 requirements as part of our industry-leading commitment to our clients and their information security. In 2018, 2019 and 2020, the Forensic Service practice has been recognized by Global Investigations Review in the GIR 100, a guide to the world’s leading firms for cross-border, corporate investigations.