CRA is a proud sponsor of the American Conference Institute’s 13th Annual New York Forum on Economic Sanctions. The conference is recognized for legal and compliance professionals working for financial institutions and global exporters, offering valuable insights into the latest advancements in economic sanctions.
Topics that will be covered:
- China: Managing Your Business Operations in China Amid An Unprecedented Period of Risk and Uncertainty Keynote Presentations from OFSI and EU Commission
- OFAC Administrative Subpoenas: Top 5 Things to Expect and Best Ways to Prepare and Respond
- Compliance Readiness: Staying Abreast of the Impact of Geopolitical Risk for Your Organization
- Russia: Long Term Impact of the War in Ukraine and Ongoing Business
- Recent Trends in Sanctions and Export Control Enforcement: Responding to Enforcement Actions, and Informal Regulator Outreach Challenges