Join CRA and panelist Cuyler Robinson for our annual complimentary, invitation-only briefing where expert panelists will discuss some of the biggest and most challenging topics in trade secrets protection. The program will feature a variety of presentations designed to help ensure your company is prepared, including:
• Effective responses when a trade secret theft occurs
• DTSA case developments, interpretations, lessons for business
• Proactive steps to protect trade secrets
• Developing litigation case strategy
• Damages and the impact of recent cases
• Case studies: Waymo, Emerson Electric
• Cyber security issues
For more information on this event, click here.
Financial Forensic Services for Internal Investigations
In this chapter of the book The Comprehensive Guide to Economic Damages, authors Peter Resnick and Greg Naviloff provide an overview of: White-collar crimes...