The current environment of economic uncertainty, coupled with shifting regulatory priorities and evolving compliance risks, is changing the corporate compliance landscape. Chief compliance officers and in-house compliance leaders are under pressure to optimize their compliance programs in a way that is cost-effective, responsive to regulatory requirements, and addresses constantly evolving risks.
In this Law360 article the authors share practical steps for compliance leaders as they manage their compliance programs. These action items address some of the more pressing risks in the current environment, including:
- Evolving corporate compliance programs to meet changing regulatory expectations;
- Strengthening culture and promoting ethical principles;
- Improving corporate compliance programs despite resource constraints;
- Advancing data analytic capabilities and harnessing technology; and
- Managing the risk of personal devices and third-party applications.
Click here to download the article.