We are a leading strategy consulting practice that has helped CEOs and their teams build strong, successful organizations for over 40 years. Our clients hire us when their ambitions are high, but the way forward is unclear, and when long-term success is as important as immediate impact.
- Focus on big, strategic questions: We work with leading CEOs and their management teams on the most pressing issues their businesses face.
- Challenge yourself: Our project teams are tight-knit, and everyone is encouraged to be creative and contribute to discussions. You will have a voice and make an impact from day one.
- Shape the direction of our firm: At Marakon, we are all committed to the firm’s future and each other. We all play pivotal roles in recruiting, training, community service and other firm-development activities.
- Achieve work-life balance: We use a manageable travel model. During the pandemic, we are working from home; no one will be expected to travel before it is safe.
What do we look for in candidates?
- Excellent academic performance
- Structured, logical, and independent thinkers
- Team players with excellent listening and communication skills
- Leaders who exhibit empathy, maturity, and professionalism
- Candidates with drive who take creative and analytical approaches to problem-solving
- Fast learners who want to develop a strong foundation in business and strategy
- Work experience in strategy consulting, financial services consulting, or finance is a plus
Role of junior staff
Primary responsibilities for consultants include delivering quantitative and qualitative analysis, developing presentations, and helping solve complex business problems. You’ll work alongside junior and mid-level clients to understand and address the challenges and opportunities they face.
Our consultants are provided unparalleled opportunities and great foundations for careers in business or consulting. You will have early leadership responsibility on project teams and work across a range of sectors. Marakon places great emphasis on individual development, which is reinforced by our rigorous training program and formal and informal coaching system, all within a collegial, entrepreneurial environment.
Additional information about Marakon