|From the very beginning, CRA has had a culture of curiosity and collaboration and has been a place where new ideas and perspectives are not only welcomed but encouraged. Today, more than 50 years later, this approach continues to guide us.||“CRA remains a great place to do challenging and topical work with great people. I’m really fortunate to have such a strong team with a mix of experienced and younger consultants who are ambitious.”
– Life Sciences Consultant
- 81% of senior staff hold advanced degrees
- Deeply-rooted in academic theory
- Collaborative, senior-led teams
- Rigorous, objective recommendations
- Client-centric service model
- Practical, actionable solution
In addition to providing our clients with unrivaled expertise, we are also committed to cultivating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone is encouraged to be themselves. At CRA, innovation and inclusiveness go hand in hand.
As we look toward our next 50 years, our people will continue to guide our success—will you be a part of it?