|In 2015, a group of colleagues came together to launch a new affinity group specifically for women at CRA—a forum where they could share their experiences and perspectives. Since then, Women@CRA has become a true force for change, giving our colleagues a space to network with others and share ideas about how to elevate their skills and expertise.|
Objectives of Women@CRA:
- Create a global forum to discuss the most pressing issues facing women today.
- Support colleagues in their professional development.
- Drive momentum on specific initiatives including those related to DE&I, career development, and community outreach.
Some of Women@CRA’s recent efforts include:
- Celebrating International Women’s Day. Colleagues wore purple across CRA global offices.
- Releasing a 2021 blog with the International Women’s Day theme #ChooseToChallenge, which highlighted impactful women at the firm and their work to advance DE&I.
- Offering informational lunch-and-learn sessions across CRA offices for those interested in learning more about Women@CRA.
- Hosting a networking event in partnership with Women in Energy at our Boston office.
- Running a month-long campaign in 2022 for International Women’s Day with quotes from colleagues on how to #breakthebias for good.
- Providing women-to-women coaching workshops.
Employee Resource Groups
Our employee resource groups (ERGs) were created to give our team members a forum to share their experiences, perspectives, and insights. Our other ERGs include: