Culture of learning and rigor
We were founded by professors at Harvard and MIT, and that heritage of teaching and learning persists in our commitment to rigorous analysis, intellectual curiosity, and excellence client service. Explore our training curriculum here.
Creative, resourceful, and curious colleagues
The top performers at CRA are resourceful individuals who take initiative and are full of ideas about how to make their mark here. While our staff make a daily impact through project work, there are many other activities in which you can be involved:
- Give back to your local community through our corporate giving, pro bono, and volunteer programs – View CRA’s 2021 Sustainability Report
- Participate in a variety of activities such as social committees, office sports teams, or chess clubs
- Attend recruiting events or meet with candidates
- Lead a Tech Lab training session to share your expertise with your colleagues
- Join an Employee Resource Group to engage in knowledge sharing, community service, networking, and mentorship
- Get involved with the Junior Class Council to organize networking, social, and educational activities for our incoming junior class
- Team up with colleagues to participate in firm-wide wellness challenges
Each of these activities is employee-created and led – many by junior staff. We want our employees to go beyond project work and create and share experiences about which they are passionate.
Tech Labs, fueled with ideas from our staff and taught by internal experts, allow employees to “pay the learning forward” and share their expertise with others during interactive training sessions.
Members of London’s Volunteer Committee participate in Run the River – an event benefitting disadvantaged schools in England and Wales.