CRA is a proud sponsor of the event.
Discussion on how organizations are managing DOJ and other regulator expectations, including:
- Balancing a thorough investigation with the DOJ’s focus on speedy investigations and notification.
- Managing the expectation for real time production of key documents and evidence.
- Impact of the new DOJs Mergers & Acquisitions Safe Harbor Policy on how organizations are approaching due diligence/remediation as part of acquisitions.
- Considerations related to SEC Cybersecurity Risk Management, Strategy, Governance, and Incident Disclosure rule.
- Additional regulatory expectations and items of focus in 2024.
For more information on this event, click here.