Simon Chisholm will be chairing and moderating a number of the sessions at the 2022 UK Competition Law Conference on 22 February 2022.
The conference will review:
• Developments in enforcement by the CMA and sector regulators
• The divergence of competition policy post-Brexit
• Merger control in dynamic markets
• The new national security and foreign investment regime
• Updates to the horizontal guidelines
• Recent developments in vertical restraint including the VBER review
CRA is also a proud sponsor.
For more information on this conference, click here.