CRA is proud to support the Securities and Exchange Commission Historical Society.
As part of a new gallery soon to open on the history of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Regional Offices, the SEC Historical Society and Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law invite you to attend a special program on the evolution of the Chicago Regional Office.
Please join us for a moderated conversation with current and former leaders of the office who will discuss a range of topics that have impacted and defined the office over time, including its unique focus areas, seminal enforcement cases and examination initiatives, critical challenges, evolving programs and staffing, unique traditions and culture, and working relationships with SEC headquarters, state and local authorities, exchanges, and other entities.
(CLE credit in Illinois will be offered for in-person attendance. Live webcast via sechistorical.org.)
Thursday, October 13
3:00 – 3:30 CT – Registration
3:30 – 5:00 CT – Panel Discussion
5:00 – 6:30 CT – Reception
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
375 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
- RANDALL J. FONS: Regional Director, Central Regional Office (2000-2006); Regional Director, Southeast Regional Office (1997-2000); Multiple positions, including Associate Regional Director, Chicago Regional Office (1988-1997)
- MERRI JO GILLETTE: Regional Director, Chicago Regional Office (2004-2013); Associate Director of Enforcement, Philadelphia Regional Office (1986-2004)
- DAVID GLOCKNER: Regional Director, Chicago Regional Office (2013-2017)
- DANIEL R. GREGUS: Regional Director, Chicago Regional Office (2021-Current); Acting Regional Co-Director (June 2021 – November 2021); Associate Regional Director (BDX Exams) (June 2015 – November 2021); Assistant Regional Director (BD Exams) (February 2007 – May 2015); Assistant Regional Director (ENF) (August 1998 – February 2007) Branch Chief (ENF) (March 1993 – August 1998)
- MARY E. KEEFE: Regional Director, Midwest Regional Office (1994-2003)
- JOEL R. LEVIN: Regional Director, Chicago Regional Office (2018-2021)
- ANITA M. NAGLER: Multiple positions, Chicago Regional Office (1980-1982) and (1984-1993), including Associate Regional Administrator for enforcement (1988-1993). Los Angeles Regional Office (1982-1984)
- LORI A. RICHARDS: Director, SEC Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (1995 – 2009); SEC Office of the Chairman (1994 – 1995); SEC Los Angeles Regional Office, Enforcement (1985 -1994)
For more information on this event, click here.