In this panel, you’ll hear from experienced in-house counsel, outside litigation attorneys, and digital forensics and eDiscovery specialists who will address the following questions:
- Should you utilize state court (the traditional venue) or Federal court?
- How can you strategically use both the DTSA and the ITC?
- How should Executives and the Board react to a theft?
- Where are the forensic artifacts needed to prove liability when so much of your data now lives in the cloud?
- How does eDiscovery differ in trade secret litigation versus civil litigation?
- What are the risks of failing to investigate and disclose a material theft in a timely manner?
Louis Scharringhausen will be a panelist at this event.