Global pharma company sought to develop a strategy to prioritize proposals for new research initiatives coming from global, regional and country level to support the targeted launch product profile.
- Internal collection and rating of strategic themes
- Discussion and rating of these themes in an AdBoard with external experts, preceded by a survey
- Development of consensus strategy, mapping and prioritization of initiatives against the strategy
- Global Product LCM strategy accepted across functions and on multiple levels
- Prioritized list of initiatives (studies & analyses) based on the fit to the strategy, feasibility, costs and associated risks
- Documentation of process and results for internal communication
- Definition of governance process for prioritization of future proposals