A Biotech company sought to quantify the revenue potential and develop a forecast model for their asset, which is currently in early clinical development – the independent research was needed to convince investors of the future value and gain funding.
- Collected Target Product Profile feedback and patient share estimates from treating physicians by means of quantitative market research
- Discussed the Target Product Profile with former payers in major EU markets and generated assumptions around market access and pricing for each market
- Integrated quant market research outputs, secondary research and payer feedback into an updated forecast mode
- Provided specific feedback from physicians on the trial design, including actionable recommendations on how to improve the study design to meet payer needs
- Created a multi-component revenue forecast model showcasing the value for the client’s asset
- Through robust external validation, the client was able to secure substantial funding from investors
- United Kingdom