Oliver Latham presents during the session “Recent Developments in Pass-on & In-house Perspectives on Competition Litigation More Broadly” and panelists will discuss:
- Review of RoRo, Trucks and Interchange judgements
- Comparison of national approaches in the presumption of damage and pass-on
- How do judges analyse economics/ econometrics in cases after Trucks judgement?
- Case management in umbrella proceedings
- Pre-litigation settlements with direct and indirect purchasers: how to allocate damages and measure pass-on
CRA is a proud sponsor of the event.
For more information on this event, click here.