Oliver Latham is panelist during webinar: Dark patterns: When nudge becomes sludge.
Panelists will discuss some of the key questions around dark patterns in digital markets:
- Why is the current legislation inadequate to protect consumers against dark patterns?
- What competition and consumer policies are necessary to drive innovation, productivity, and growth?
- What tactics and resources are needed to extend this protection to vertical businesses and to open markets gated by the tech giants?
- Could fair algorithms be enough to tame the ‘pulling power’ of misleading online marketing?
- Should we opt to educate consumers or adopt stricter regulation?
- As technology moves light years faster than regulation, what framework is appropriate to balance certainty and flexibility
For more information on this event, click here.