Join Charles River Associates and Manatt, Phelps & Phillips for a discussion about state telemarketing law developments and learn about the types of activities these state telemarketing laws regulate. We will compare state telemarketing laws across the United States, provide a debrief on the amended Florida Telephone Solicitation Act’s (“FTSA”) first year and address other state law spin-offs waiting in the wings.
The discussion will include:
- Why Are State Mini-TCPAs Trending?
- Notable Amendments and New State Laws
- The TCPA’s More Troublesome Spin-Off: The Amended FTSA
- 50-State Telemarketing Law Overview: Commonly Regulated Activities
- Comparison of State Regulations
To learn more about this event, click here.