Companies and HR leaders turn to CRA when they need a transparent, user-friendly platform that will enable them to set diversity and inclusion (D&I) goals and quantitatively measure progress. Our labor and employment experts specialize in creating systems that ensure organizational accountability—we develop meaningful benchmarks, bring rigor and automation to metrics, and implement interactive, web-based reporting tools (graphical and tabular).
- Develop automated online reporting tools that enable HR leaders to set D&I goals and report on progress
- Bring analytical rigor to D&I metrics
- Compute benchmarks to ensure goals are grounded in data
- Design custom engagement surveys to assess workplace culture and inclusivity
- Develop and implement a roadmap to meet D&I goals
- Manage risks and ensure compliance with OFCCP/EEOC; Title VII, EPA, ADEA, and ADA; state-specific laws; EU anti-discrimination laws; Country-specific laws
- 01Gender and race/ethnic diversity benchmarksFor one of the world’s largest producers of chocolate, CRA prepared gender and race/ethnic diversity benchmarks using US external labor market data available...View engagement
- 02Development of diversity scorecardAssisted a client in measuring progress toward their diversity goals via a scorecard (or dash-board) which tracks all movement in and out of each...View engagement
- 03D&I benchmarking tool for industrial manufacturing firmWorking with a large industrial manufacturing firm, CRA developed external benchmarks for each functional area and level of responsibility that considered the...View engagement
Contact a Diversity & Inclusion expert.See all Diversity & Inclusion experts
Diversity Scorecard Demo
Click the link below to try a demo of CRA’s sample diversity scorecard.
Demo site credentials