Our client, a prescription digital therapeutics (PDT) developer, sought to formalize a five-year vision to drive its corporate strategy, align the organization behind the strategy, and direct its near term investments and growth plan.
- Facilitated a two-day strategic workshop with client’s leadership team to debate and align on “what company should be” vs. “what company should not be” in five years.
- Redefined our client’s competitive advantage and prioritized conflicting strategic initiatives.
- Identified where client must ‘win’ vs, match competitors. Defined key capabilities across product development, user experience, and commercialization.
- Developed a consensus-based five-year vision, including refined organizational mission and strategic direction.
- Adapted the client’s pipeline prioritization framework in line with the new vision to strategically guide decision-making and investments.
- Engaged the Board of Directors on new strategic direction of the five-year vision.