A medical devices company marketing a patient-used device sought MedTech market access support to enter more countries. The medical device marketing challenge was to understand the potential and requirements to enter the market for each country and market entry option and to derive a market entry strategy for each country.
- Secondary research on characteristics of each market (size, competition, requirements for HCP & patient access and distribution) and MedTech market access entry options in each country.
- Development of hypothesis on requirement and sales potential behind each MedTech market access entry option and joint refinement with client team including country representatives.
- Testing of hypotheses and answering open questions by primary research and development of market entry and medical device marketing strategies.
- Presentation and refinement of market entry strategies with client.
- MedTech market access strategy for each country comprehending market preparation, target option, and fallback option.
- Detailed characterization and medical device marketing strategies of each market including market entry options with process, timing, evidence required, and estimated revenue uptake over time.
- Tool calculating potential revenue uptake based on assumptions taken for each market entry option as input for business case analysis.