Our client wanted to develop a medical device go-to–market strategy for its newly acquired portfolio of products in the surgical space. Geographical scope included Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, the Nordics, Brazil, and Japan.
- Internal Assessment: Worked with internal team on the medical device go-to-market strategy to achieve internal consensus on strategic objectives, defined success, identified potential resource constraints.
- Market Analysis: Assessed market attitudes, validate estimates of the market size, obtained an in-depth understanding of key stakeholder dynamics related to utilization and uptake, assessed the competitive landscape.
- Commercial Framework: Assessed CSFs, analyzed customer segments, develop a commercialization framework and the medical device go-to-market strategy by geography.
- Explored an incubator model which enables proper investment, focus, profitable growth, and long-term thinking.
- Clear sales recommendations and a detailed understanding of the medical device go-to-market strategy, market opportunity and revenue projection.