A leading diabetes device manufacturer sought CRA’s support in developing a market access launch strategy for a continuous glucose monitoring system + intuitive App as a means of differentiating its products in a highly competitive and established market.
- Conducted a thorough market access landscape analysis in six countries covering reimbursement, pricing, purchasing, access pathways, and evidence requirements for marketed products.
- Developed a market access strategy, including developing the value proposition, identifying the optimal access pathway, and recommending a pricing strategy and evidence generation plan.
- Validated the strategy with payers in 1:1 discussions in six countries.
- Designed and moderated workshops with affiliates to socialize the strategy and develop local engagement plans.
- Supported a resource-constraint launch by leveraging existing market knowledge and expertise in market access and payment pathways.
- Established global buy-in and team consensus on key launch steps, including product positioning, pricing, comparator, and evidence generation.
- Developed a phased launch approach that prioritized speed-to-market while accommodating emerging evidence and ongoing product development.