A pharmaceutical manufacturer was developing a smartphone application supporting primary care physicians in identifying patients for early referral.
- Conduct secondary research and analogue analysis to identify influential stakeholders, prerequisites and potential drivers for adoption, and pathways for additional funding.
- Conduct primary market research to understand drivers of and barriers to adoption
- Conduct client workshop to develop strategic options to accelerate adoption and assess potential impact vs. effort associated with each option.
- Identified key stakeholders driving app adoption and their position in the adoption pathway.
- Developed options to drive adoption, including product enhancements, evidence generation, market preparation, and funding pathways.
- Prioritized potential strategies for short- and long-term execution.
- United States
- United Kingdom