The Finance Practice focuses on providing expert testimony in legal disputes relating to securities trading and markets, company valuations, bankruptcy and solvency, and damages to companies, shareholders, and other interested parties.
What do we look for in candidates?
We are seeking final-year undergraduates with demonstrated research skills, knowledge of finance, accounting, and economics, strong quantitative skills, and experience with Microsoft Excel and statistical software packages who are studying in the following areas:
- Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, and related fields
Role of junior staff
CRA’s research analysts and associates are integral members of project teams, where they conduct original research on topics in finance, economics, and accounting. This research may include:
- performing event study analysis
- creating financial models
- conducting tailored searches of various financial databases
- scraping and transforming financial trading data
- identifying the key findings in the economic literature on a specific topic
- reviewing and summarizing company and industry analyst reports
- assisting in the preparation of expert reports and supporting exhibits
Colleagues dress up for an in-office Halloween celebration
Members of the team joined CRA’s Volunteer Committee in cleaning up the Charles River Esplanade